- Present a cohesive overview of the current state of Canadian healthcare and explore specific areas of future change, especially those relevant over the ten years.
- Increase the exchange of knowledge between professionals and students from across Canada by facilitating interdisciplinary discussions and debates.
- Encourage student research (at the undergraduate and graduate level) in the sciences through a poster and an oral competition.
- Present a broad perspective of the Canadian medical sector by introducing a range of topics that highlights the diversity of health-related professions.
- Initiate a well-informed and proactive generation of leaders by providing early involvement in diverse health- related professions which will better shape the future of Canadian healthcare